This is you annual diabetes check.
Please complete the eReview below.
To do this, you will have to record certain information including your height, weight and blood pressure. People have home blood pressure machines and these can be bought cheaply from any chemist or online. Please do not complete the form until you have this information.
Call the practice to have your “Diabetic Bloods” taken. This is not urgent and can be arranged in the next few weeks.
We will review your records and call or text you with any changes to your medication in the next few weeks.
Things you need to know:
- Diabetes is a lifelong condition but you can get yourself into remission by improving your diet and lifestyle.
- Stopping your medication is possible by changing your lifestyle.
- The most frequent and serious complication of diabetes is heart disease.
- A diabetic diet is much the same as a healthy diet for someone without diabetes.
- You can lower blood pressure naturally with weight loss.
- Stopping smoking always helps even if you have been smoking for a long time.